Are you a case manager looking for an experienced clinical occupational therapist?
If so, contact me to discuss how I can help.
I offer the following:
- Thorough assessment of adults and older people with a range of acute, chronic, traumatic, and degenerative conditions with physical, cognitive, psychological and social implications.
- Comprehensive reports comprising justified recommendations for care, rehabilitation, equipment, transport, housing, work/study, recreational activities, and holidays.
- Occupational therapy intervention/rehabilitation using a graded goal-oriented approach to support clients in optimising their occupational performance in all areas.
- Sourcing of and working with equipment suppliers, service providers, architects, and builders to carry through recommendations.
- Outstanding multi-disciplinary working, including cross sector experience to offer a collaborative, seamless, and consistent approach for joined up care and rehabilitation.
- Excellent communication regarding progress and regular review to ensure optimum clinical and cost effectiveness.
I strive to meet and exceed the highest expectations within my therapy interventions, whilst at the same time maintaining realistic expectations for my clients when embarking on a daunting journey following complex and often catastrophic injury/illness.
I have recent experience of setting up / facilitating the following interventions as part of coordinated multi-disciplinary teams:
- Mobility and ADL rehabilitation in people’s homes and in the local community.
- Stress/Anxiety management.
- Time management.
- Anger management.
- Pain management.
- Sleep hygiene.
- Pacing skills relating to chronic fatigue.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- Equipment / Housing adaptations.
- Moving and handling.