Are you a case manager looking for an experienced clinical occupational therapist?
If so, contact me to discuss how I can help.
I offer the following:
- Thorough assessment of adults and older people with a range of acute, chronic, traumatic, and degenerative conditions with physical, cognitive, psychological and social implications.
- Comprehensive reports comprising justified recommendations for care, rehabilitation, equipment, transport, housing, work/study, recreational activities, and holidays.
- Occupational therapy intervention/rehabilitation using a graded goal-oriented approach to support clients in optimising their occupational performance in all areas.
- Sourcing of and working with equipment suppliers, service providers, architects, and builders to carry through recommendations.
- Outstanding multi-disciplinary working, including cross sector experience to offer a collaborative, seamless, and consistent approach for joined up care and rehabilitation.
- Excellent communication regarding progress and regular review to ensure optimum clinical and cost effectiveness.
I strive to meet and exceed the highest expectations within my therapy interventions, whilst at the same time maintaining realistic expectations for my clients when embarking on a daunting journey following complex and often catastrophic injury/illness.
I have recent experience of setting up / facilitating the following interventions as part of coordinated multi-disciplinary teams:
- Mobility and ADL rehabilitation in people’s homes and in the local community.
- Stress/Anxiety management.
- Time management.
- Anger management.
- Pain management.
- Sleep hygiene.
- Pacing skills relating to chronic fatigue.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- Equipment / Housing adaptations.
- Moving and handling.
Rachel has worked on various complex cases for Inclusion and the reports she has provided on every occasion have been of the highest standard, with excellent feedback being received from some very satisfied client’s. Her experience & knowledge of working in independent practice, especially as a medico-legal expert, shine through in her work as do her professionalism, reliability, empathy and decision making skills.’ Matthew Box, Director, Inclusion.Me Ltd
‘Rachel has been a member of our therapy team for some time and has always been enthusiastic, approachable and professional. Her reports are of the highest standard we could ask for and her assessments both comprehensive and concise. Rachel has a great knowledge of both clinical and managerial issues within the profession and we always know our clients are in safe hands with her.’ Nikki Chapman, The OT Practice
‘Rachel is a highly competent and skilled clinician, able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team on the most complex and challenging of cases. She is able to work within a brief which may not always have a favourable budget. Her ability to provide bespoke packages of support optimises rehabilitation outcomes which have to date been very positive for my clients. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rachel.’ Independent Case Manager